This is the LR star garment and one which I enjoy the most when creating! A unisex bomber jacket which is 100% carefully handmade.
There is a difference in the pattern depending on if it is for a woman or a man, so you will have to tell me that.
The outside of the IRO bomber jacket is made of black crepe and the inside is made of one of the Japanese prints that you can choose (or vice versa).
- It has 4 pockets, 2 on the inside and two on the outside.
- Silver metal zip.
Fabric and composition
- 100% polyester crepe.
- Yuri*: 100% cotton.
- Cotton knit and elastane for neck, cuffs and bottom part of the jacket
*The KOI fabric is sold out and I propose the YURI option, another wonderful fabric of Japanese inspiration.
Find all the LR different types of fabric here .
- S woman is 50cm long | S man is 55cm long.
- M woman is 55cm long | M man is 60cm long.
- L woman is 60cm long | L man is 65cm long.
- Machine wash, always cold water.
- No bleach, nor dryer.
- Low temperature ironing.